Boston's on the Beach Named in Florida's Top 10 Beach Bars List
Boston’s on the Beach, located on the water in Delray, was chosen out of nearly 250 Florida beach bars for the spot. Its sister bar, Sandbar, was included as part of the honor. No other beach bar in the Palm Beaches made the top 10 list.
The ranking was determined by more than 15,000 online votes, as well as the “Pink Flamingo” rating, which uses a points system to rate a variety of factors, including live music, distance to the beach and drink selection.
Boston’s serves breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week and features live music across all genres. Sandbar creates a casual atmosphere with outdoor seating and a tiki hut.
Boston’s will be celebrating from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Aug. 1, when John Sancin, co-founder of FloridaBeachBar.com, will be presenting the establishment with the “Best Florida Beach Bar 2015” award.
Boston’s on the Beach; 40 S. Ocean Blvd., Delray Beach
Here's the 2015 list of Florida's best beach bars:
1. Jimmy B's Beach Bar, St. Pete Beach
2. Sharky's On the Pier, Venice
3. Bongos Beach Bar and Grille, St. Pete Beach
4. Golden Lion Cafe , Flagler Beach
5. Harry's Beach Bar, St. Pete Beach
6. Shephard's Tiki Beach Bar/Grill, Clearwater Beach
7. Flora-Bama Lounge, & Package, Perdido Key
8. Boston's on the Beach, Delray Beach
9. Caddy's on the Beach, Sunset Beach
10. Racing's North Turn, Ponce Inlet